Mark your calendars now so you don't miss Floor It in 2023! (Click our Calendar tab for show times).
- June 24 (Saturday) - Private Party (you know who you are!)
- July 9 (Sunday) - Franklin at the Legends Park Band Shell. This is an outdoor show under the huge shade trees. There's no seating so you will need to being a lawn chair or blanket. There are some picnic tables farther away from the stage near the restrooms.
- July 14 (Friday) - Ferch's Beachside Grille, South Milwaukee. Get a meal and cool summer refreshments (Chrissy says go for the ice cream!) at Ferch's. While you relax on the patio and watch the cool waves of Lake Michigan, Floor It provides the music for an end-of-week beach party! Prepare to stick your toes in the sand! Seating is limited so bring your own lawn/beach chairs.
- July 22 (Saturday) - Muskego's Bevsek-Verbick parking lot is again the site for a huge car show where you can purchase food and beverages. There's no seating so bring lawn chairs if you wish to stay to watch the band.
- August 12 (Saturday) - Oak Creek Legion Post 434. Don't miss the annual Big Daddy Ray Memorial Car & Bike Show, usually held in the late morning until the early afternoon. Floor It plays outside (there's shade in the big pole barn) while classic cars pack the huge lot. There are raffles, prizes, and much more. Come show off your vehicle or just come to eat, dance, socialize and enjoy. This event is held by a 501(c)3 charity that is aiming to help students in need pursue education in the trades. Entry is free unless you are showing a vehicle (modest entry fee). Bring a lawn chair as seating may be limited in the pole barn where the band is playing.
- Sept. 1 (Friday) - Oak Creek Lions Fest. This is Oak Creek's huge (annual) Labor Day weekend festival. There is no cost for admission and there is ample parking. Food and beverage is available for purchase. The band plays in the long building.
Click the tab for our "Calendar" for specific times and details, as well as additional dates as details are confirmed. Be sure to check back often. If you are thinking of hiring us for your festival, party or other event, contact us asap even if only to "soft reserve" it in our calendar, as we are booking now into the fall.
If you have an event in mind you'd like to make extra memorable with our music in 2023, contact Phil at (414) 759-7222.